Precision Garage Door Opener Repair
Serving San Diego County
Garage Door Opener Repair Vs. Replacement
Most often your garage door opener can be repaired. We often reccommend repair over replacement being the less expensive option. We maintain a large inventory of garage door opener parts on hand so we can usually fix your issue on our first visit.
Common Problems With Garage Door Openers
- Wall Button Not Working
- Remote Not Working
- Sagging Chain/Belt
- Loud or Noisy
- Intermittence Opporation
- Flashing Lights
- Door Not Moving But Hums
When to Replace Your Garage Door Opener
Garage door openers are changing like most other technologies. New garage door openers may include features to help make your life easier. Some new features my include: battery back-ups, wifi connectivity, increase security and much more! Ask your Precision Door Technician to expertly inform you about the newest garage door openers and accessories available!
- Federal Regulations (UL 325) were updated in 1993, which made garage door openers safer. If yours was manufactured prior to that date it is unlikely your house would even pass an inspection with it, so we recommend to replace in this situation.
- Safety concerns with a brand- If a manufacturer has been successfully sued for safety defects, we will not repair that model.
- No safety eyes - if the safety eyes are not present, the opener does not meet UL 325 compliance: therefore we will typically recommend replacement.
- If the brand no longer exists, parts for those openers will be unavailable and replacing is usually the only option
How Precision Garage Doors can help you!
- Garage Doors
- Garage Door Repair
- Spring Repair
- Opener Repair
- Gate Openers
- Evenings & Weekends Available
- All Calls Answered By Live Operator 24/7
- All Major Brands
- Same Day Service
- All Major Credit Cards
- Broken garage door Cables
- Broken garage door springs
- Off Track Doors
- Sections Replacement
- Garage Door Safety
- Openers & Accessories
- Torsion springs
- Broken or bent rollers
- Bent, misaligned, or rusted track
- Replacement of sections or panels
- Hardware overhauls
- Noisy door silencing
Click Here To Learn How Precision Is Keeping Our Customers & Employees Safe.